The Company, following the relevant approval of its Board of Directors and in accordance with Law 4990/2022, adopts and applies a Policy for the receipt and evaluation of reports regarding the application of EU legislation (Article 4 of the above Law), setting communication channels and defining investigation and decision processes to ensure integrity of the facts and the people mentioned in the reports, as well as protection of the reporting parties.
Reports/complaints can be submitted:
- Through the report/complaint platform, which is available at the following link: https://regency.integrity.complylog.com/
- By telephone at +30 214 4089008 between 13:00 to 17:00 during working days.
- Through an email at [email protected]
- Through a personal meeting with the “Whistleblowing Officer”
- By post to the Company’s address, that is:
- Hellenic Casino of Parnitha SA
- Att. Whistleblowing Officer
- 297 Kifissias Avenue
- 14561 Kifissia
The Whistleblowing Policy is available at the following link: